Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15908 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 29% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,840 Dirham (руб 80,718) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)