Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17253 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,474 Dirham (руб 83,894) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)