Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14979 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 34% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,880 Dirham (руб 79,309) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 2.50TL (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (40 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (42 minutes ago)