Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08387 MAD / ALL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 129% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 43,568 Dirham (519,495 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasov costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)