Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07958 MAD / ALL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 141% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,681 Dirham (473,489 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)