Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07950 MAD / ALL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 133% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 43,609 Dirham (548,548 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $40 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 12,198 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cairo costs E£ 900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)