Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08320 MAD / ALL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 126% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 45,288 Dirham (544,319 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)