Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07803 MAD / ALL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 128% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,598 Dirham (456,235 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pune costs ₨75 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Panipat costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)