Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07909 MAD / ALL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 133% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,466 Dirham (461,058 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (44 minutes ago)