Cost of living in Korba, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15404 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korba (India) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 12,955 Dirham (₨84,100) in Korba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)