Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.673 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,801 Dirham (3,293TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)