Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.777 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,660 Dirham (5,280TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $55 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 2 hours ago)