Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.653 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 46% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,681 Dirham (5,855TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)