Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15310 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 40% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 7,558 Dirham (₨49,366) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)