Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,645 prices entered by 230 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12938 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 49% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,265 Dirham (₨79,343) in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (29 minutes ago)