Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,752 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13267 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,392 Dirham (₨116,022) in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)