Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,909 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14637 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 49% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,616 Dirham (₨65,698) in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)