Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15252 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 31% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,630 Dirham (₨56,582) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)