Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14030 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 34% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,617 Dirham (₨89,928) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)