Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01663 MAD / XOF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 17% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,185 Dirham (1,333,953 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (about 2 hours ago)