Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03142 MAD / KZT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,677 Dirham (403,526 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,271 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Regina costs C$26,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)