Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00117 MAD / UZS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 39% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,252 Dirham (10,471,136 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)