Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00309 MAD / UZS *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,887 Dirham (3,197,616 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)