Cost of living comparison between Kokand, Uzbekistan and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00312 MAD / UZS *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,888 Dirham (3,164,737 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 2 hours ago)