Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00302 MAD / UZS *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 22% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,799 Dirham (3,240,458 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Spokane, Washington costs $22,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)