Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan vs Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00114 MAD / UZS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 49% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,608 Dirham (8,439,940 сўм) in Kokand.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$9 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 1,000,000 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 35 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)