Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08409 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,073 Dirham (¥286,273) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)