Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08837 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,181 Dirham (¥183,100) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (41 minutes ago)