Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08673 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,839 Dirham (¥297,915) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)