Cost of living in Kochi, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15280 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 36% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,027 Dirham (₨65,622) in Kochi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €98 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (about 1 hour ago)