Cost of living in Kochi, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13247 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,060 Dirham (₨113,680) in Kochi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pensacola, Florida costs $2.85 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €29 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $31 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 22,500,000 L£ (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $16 (44 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Tokyo costs ¥2,655 (about 1 hour ago)