Cost of living in Kochi, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13825 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,194 Dirham (₨102,670) in Kochi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)