Cost of living comparison between Kochi, India and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14829 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 36% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,951 Dirham (₨67,103) in Kochi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)