Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.110 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 41% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,680 Dirham (€2,672) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (42 minutes ago)