Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.067 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 46% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,173 Dirham (€2,636) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €439 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)