Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.407 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 48% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,505 Dirham (€2,587) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)