Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08950 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 90% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,749 Dirham (¥265,351) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)