Cost of living in Kobe, Japan vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08601 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 137% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 40,226 Dirham (¥467,676) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$396,900 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riga costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $6.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$858 (about 4 hours ago)