Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08589 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 95% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,087 Dirham (¥431,800) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)