Cost of living comparison between Kobe, Japan and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09483 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 116% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,823 Dirham (¥356,659) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (26 minutes ago)