Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08749 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 87% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,269 Dirham (¥334,548) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (11 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)