Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08411 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 131% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 43,835 Dirham (¥521,167) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Daegu costs ₩2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €450 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)