Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08459 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 90% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 38,058 Dirham (¥449,909) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,825 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,032 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$17 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wiesbaden costs €79 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 13,553 (44 minutes ago)