Cost of living comparison between Koh Tao, Thailand and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27969 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,699 Dirham (48,979 ฿) in Koh Tao.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (about 2 hours ago)