Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28496 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 19% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,642 Dirham (79,458 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (37 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (about 1 hour ago)