Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28873 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 16% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,036 Dirham (76,323 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (43 minutes ago)