Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28473 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,880 Dirham (41,725 ฿) in Koh Tao.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)