Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.435 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,149 Dirham ($3,089) in Knoxville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nicosia costs €17 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.80 (about 2 hours ago)