Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.568 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,808 Dirham ($3,533) in Knoxville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)