Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.042 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,942 Dirham ($2,583) in Knoxville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (43 minutes ago)