Cost of living comparison between Kluang, Malaysia and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.253 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,852 Dirham (RM5,261) in Kluang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Baku costs 12 ман (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,372 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pucallpa costs S/. 800 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)