Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.229 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,235 Dirham (RM7,733) in Klang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Bălţi costs 22 Leu (about 1 hour ago)