Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.367 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,088 Dirham (RM8,911) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (19 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)