Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.297 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,496 Dirham (RM8,925) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.44 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,666 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)