Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28234 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 20% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,020 Dirham (56,742 ฿) in Klaeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 143,900 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 110 g tube of toothpaste in Pretoria costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)