Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29222 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,236 Dirham (55,563 ฿) in Klaeng.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$15 (40 minutes ago)