Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.552 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 53% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,686 Dirham (C$3,799) in Kitchener-Waterloo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)