Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.262 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 46% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,103 Dirham (C$4,007) in Kitchener-Waterloo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.00 (43 minutes ago)