Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.261 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 49% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,219 Dirham (C$3,198) in Kitchener-Waterloo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)