Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09706 MAD / KES
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,485 Dirham (Shilling149,238) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,446 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (20 minutes ago)