Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09450 MAD / KES
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,585 Dirham (Shilling122,589) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)