Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09643 MAD / KES
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,294 Dirham (Shilling148,236) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)