Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08572 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,155 Dirham (¥305,119) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)