Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08562 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,570 Dirham (¥298,647) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)