Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08895 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 56% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,270 Dirham (¥329,063) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)