Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08459 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,810 Dirham (¥305,111) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Metz costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)