Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09181 MAD / KES
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,824 Dirham (Shilling183,246) in Kisumu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)