Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09135 MAD / KES
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,883 Dirham (Shilling195,756) in Kisumu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)