Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35722 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 40% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,389 Dirham (31,882₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)