Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35637 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 40% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,723 Dirham (30,090₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yangon costs 700,000 Kyat (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)