Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36679 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 40% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,919 Dirham (32,496₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $23,022 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.69 (39 minutes ago)