Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33341 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,143 Dirham (48,417₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (43 minutes ago)