Cost of living in Kirov, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16239 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirov (Russia) is 37% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,684 Dirham (руб 65,795) in Kirov.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (42 minutes ago)