Cost of living in Kirov, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15965 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirov (Russia) is 35% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,659 Dirham (руб 73,032) in Kirov.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (38 minutes ago)