Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00850 MAD / IQD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 4% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,959 Dirham (1,406,885 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (35 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.02 (about 1 hour ago)