Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00841 MAD / IQD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,824 Dirham (1,406,688 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)