Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00824 MAD / IQD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,914 Dirham (1,445,743 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)