Cost of living comparison between Kirklareli, Turkey and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.820 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirklareli (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,423 Dirham (5,115TL) in Kirklareli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (24 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)