Cost of living in Kirklareli, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.691 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirklareli (Turkey) is 32% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,238 Dirham (4,548TL) in Kirklareli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)