Cost of living in Kirklareli, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.950 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirklareli (Turkey) is 48% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,884 Dirham (5,580TL) in Kirklareli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €439 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)