Cost of living in Kirikkale, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.530 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirikkale (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,114 Dirham (7,919TL) in Kirikkale.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beersheba costs 10 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)