Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00592 MAD / CDF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 65% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,660 Dirham (5,007,189 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pensacola, Florida costs $2.85 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €29 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 22,500,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Tokyo costs ¥2,655 (about 1 hour ago)