Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00668 MAD / CDF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 78% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,612 Dirham (5,327,289 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)