Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00605 MAD / CDF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 62% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,101 Dirham (5,640,802 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,800 (about 2 hours ago)