Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00605 MAD / CDF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 66% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,845 Dirham (4,932,656 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Denver, Colorado costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)