Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.458 MAD / XCD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 31% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,619 Dirham (EC$6,830) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mumbai costs ₨700,000 (about 2 hours ago)