Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.416 MAD / XCD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 32% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,455 Dirham (EC$7,745) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (34 minutes ago)