Cost of living in Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.367 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingston upon Hull (United Kingdom) is 36% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,037 Dirham (£1,378) in Kingston upon Hull to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)