Cost of living comparison between Kingston, Jamaica and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07707 MAD / JMD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingston (Jamaica) is 36% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,468 Dirham (J$330,466) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 101 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨15 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)