Cost of living in Kingston, Jamaica compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07770 MAD / JMD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingston (Jamaica) is 35% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,313 Dirham (J$325,759) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)