Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.702 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 27% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,788 Dirham (R 32,463) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aurangabad costs ₨600 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)