Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.738 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 35% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,235 Dirham (R 34,203) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (40 minutes ago)