Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.748 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 34% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,155 Dirham (R 32,299) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)