Cost of living comparison between Kigoma, Tanzania and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00454 MAD / TZS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigoma (Tanzania) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,747 Dirham (2,585,298 Shilling) in Kigoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)