Cost of living in Kigoma, Tanzania compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00413 MAD / TZS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigoma (Tanzania) is 10% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,078 Dirham (4,136,334 Shilling) in Kigoma.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Enschede costs €5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)