Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01110 MAD / RWF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,153 Dirham (1,725,673 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Marseille costs €1.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)