Cost of living comparison between Kiev, Ukraine and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,667 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39173 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 46% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,463 Dirham (21,604₴) in Kiev.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 2 hours ago)