Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,642 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37165 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 45% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,670 Dirham (23,329₴) in Kiev.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (about 1 hour ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)