Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,466 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36717 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 47% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,968 Dirham (27,148₴) in Kiev.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Londrina costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)