Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,283 prices entered by 224 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36266 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 36% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,731 Dirham (35,103₴) in Kiev.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (about 1 hour ago)