Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,427 prices entered by 231 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34954 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 40% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,433 Dirham (32,708₴) in Kiev.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$10 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (29 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)