Cost of living comparison between Kiel, Germany and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.693 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 56% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,474 Dirham (€1,821) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (38 minutes ago)