Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.275 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 59% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,291 Dirham (€2,952) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$7 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,220 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Grand Rapids costs $79,000 (44 minutes ago)