Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11658 MAD / BDT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 28% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,019 Dirham (Taka 128,838) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (10 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)