Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12641 MAD / BDT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 27% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,483 Dirham (Taka 90,843) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)