Cost of living comparison between Khulna, Bangladesh and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12592 MAD / BDT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,671 Dirham (Taka 76,802) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)