Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11379 MAD / BDT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 27% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,795 Dirham (Taka 121,234) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,800 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $762 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)