Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12622 MAD / BDT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 27% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,727 Dirham (Taka 108,761) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (31 minutes ago)