Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29222 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,714 Dirham (57,198 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)