Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28983 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,307 Dirham (52,815 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)