Cost of living comparison between Khon Kaen, Thailand and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28058 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,449 Dirham (62,187 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 5 hours ago)