Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35537 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 53% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,467 Dirham (23,827₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)