Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 36% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,013 Dirham in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)