Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018.
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 33% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,792 Dirham in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨9,999 (about 1 hour ago)