Cost of living in Khaskovo, Bulgaria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.704 MAD / BGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khaskovo (Bulgaria) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,099 Dirham (2,647 лв) in Khaskovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $10,750 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Yaoundé costs 3,250 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)