Cost of living in Khaskovo, Bulgaria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.782 MAD / BGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khaskovo (Bulgaria) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,298 Dirham (2,473 лв) in Khaskovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)