Cost of living in Khaskovo, Bulgaria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.682 MAD / BGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khaskovo (Bulgaria) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,099 Dirham (2,657 лв) in Khaskovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php900 (about 1 hour ago)