Cost of living comparison between Khaskovo, Bulgaria and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.448 MAD / BGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khaskovo (Bulgaria) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,718 Dirham (2,701 лв) in Khaskovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)