Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.509 MAD / SDG *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 79% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 4,055 Dirham (7,967 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)