Cost of living comparison between Khartoum, Sudan and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.551 MAD / SDG
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 54% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 5,785 Dirham (3,731 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)