Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.319 MAD / SDG *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 53% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,511 Dirham (6,454 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antalya costs 2,049TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (about 1 hour ago)