Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31988 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 61% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 7,747 Dirham (24,218₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 8,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)