Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36679 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 59% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,167 Dirham (22,265₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,728 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (43 minutes ago)