Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.35018 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 28% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,716 Dirham (39,168₴) in Kharkiv.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eldoret costs Shilling1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (about 1 hour ago)