Cost of living in Kharagpur, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13015 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 34% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,866 Dirham (₨91,175) in Kharagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)