Cost of living in Kharagpur, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13775 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 32% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,617 Dirham (₨98,855) in Kharagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (17 minutes ago)