Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.512 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 8% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,634 Dirham (﷼ 6,622) in Khamis Mushait.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (about 2 hours ago)