Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.531 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,605 Dirham (﷼ 6,956) in Khamis Mushait.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)