Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.665 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,586 Dirham (﷼ 6,223) in Khamis Mushait.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13,000 (36 minutes ago)