Cost of living in Khabarovsk, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16919 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khabarovsk (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,813 Dirham (руб 117,106) in Khabarovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (39 minutes ago)