Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00023 MAD / IRR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 36% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,369 Dirham (﷼ 59,284,461) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (43 minutes ago)