Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 MAD / IRR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,363 Dirham (﷼ 57,474,837) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)