Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 MAD / IRR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,663 Dirham (﷼ 58,487,933) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)