Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00024 MAD / IRR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 36% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,217 Dirham (﷼ 50,268,610) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)