Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 MAD / IRR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,001 Dirham (﷼ 51,776,626) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (26 minutes ago)