Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00023 MAD / IRR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 31% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,401 Dirham (﷼ 54,601,790) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Donetsk costs 24₴ (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 23,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)